Well, I woke up late (because I went to bed so late last night), went to work, worked for many, many hours, and now I'm at home checking my emails and almost falling asleep. I think I should go to bed early tonight... for the first time in a while!
The only exciting thing that happened today is actually quite exciting! That doesn't make sense, does it? Anyways, it made my day! It is that our place to live in Montreal was FINALLY secured! PRAISE GOD! The last few weeks have been a bit of a bumpy ride and more than just a little uncertain. Ang and I are going to be subletting a two bedroom apartment that is just down the street from the Lacey's house, but there was some confusion between the landlord and the tenant and it was all just a bit of a gong show for a while.
BUT... gong show has officially ended and we have a place to live as of March 1! I'm going to figure out the details for our phone line, internet, and hydro in the next couple of days, so it will all be set up for Ang when she arrives next week.
I think that most people think that I should be completely freaking out about the fact that I'm moving to the other side of the country in a week, but I'm just not. I don't think that I have ever felt such complete peace, and I've never done anything THIS big! So yeah, it's totally God!
Have I mentioned that I have managed to get rid of ALL of my furniture? Well, I have... if you didn't already know that. :) Mind you, most of it is still in the house at the moment, but all the details to deliver it to people are coming together quite nicely.
I still feel like I have a ton of loose ends floating all around me that are yet to be finished, but it's all good. I can't say that I really like the feeling, so it's a bit of a test of my faith that God really is a God of the details and that it will all be finished before I leave.
Anyways, I think I need to get to bed... 8 more days
No comments:
Post a Comment