Thursday, February 22, 2007

I said I was going to bed early last night, right?

Well, I didn't... surprise, surprise! :) I ended up sorting through a bunch of stuff in my room and making a "to do" list of the things I need to do in the next week. It seems really long... but it's all good. Once I'm done work tomorrow, I'll have sooo much more time every day to get stuff done.

So, yah, tomorrow is my last day of work! I really hope I have enough time to get everything done that needs to be done...

I sorted through a bunch of stuff in the kitchen tonight after I got home from church. I have a LOT of kitchen stuff - oh wow! There's no way I'm going to take it all with me to Montreal, so I'm going to have to go through it all and give most of it to the Salvation Army or something.

... 7 more days

No comments: