Perhaps I had forgotten how much I love it when it gets cold enough to start snowing because I surprised myself with how happy I was that it was snowing (even if it was melting in the air), much to the chagrin of some of my co-workers. I really do love snow... there's something about it that is so peaceful...
The temperature is definitely getting colder each day and I put on my winter jacket and a scarf this morning before I headed out the door to work. I loved the feeling of being all bundled up and walking in the cold morning air. Mind you, it's nowhere near -35 degrees, so I'll see how I feel about it when that time comes.
Ahhh, winter is coming... I can't wait to go for my first walk in the snow with my new boots! I wonder how long I'll have to wait?
No comments:
Post a Comment