Monday, February 19, 2007

The beginning of the end

Tonight I went to my last CnC (College & Career in Trinity Christian Centre's lingo) night before I move to Montreal. It was so awesome to be there and I can honestly say that I am blessed over and over whenever I spend time with people in Victoria. At one point, I almost wanted to take a picture to capture the moment because it was just so precious.

When I think back over the last couple of weeks, there have been a lot of those "this is the last time I'll be here" moments. It's a completely indescribable feeling to be excited and sad all at the same time. Excited for what lies ahead in Montreal and sad because I really am going to miss everyone in Victoria.

This is definitely a journey and a process that God is taking me through. I know so clearly that God wants me in Montreal and I love watching all of the little details fall into place as God always knew they would. I am giving away all of my furniture before I move and, while things have been slowly falling into place over the last 5 weeks, most of the missing pieces of the puzzle became clear in about 30 minutes tonight! Mind you there are a few other details that are still missing, but it all makes sense for the most part. I love how God is a God of the details of our lives... from the biggest details to the smallest ones.

The presence of God has been so strong and so evident in the last week and a half... even more so than the previous weeks. I am not quite sure exactly what God is doing, but He's doing something so profound in my heart. So many times during worship, I just start to weep in His presence and I don't even know why.

... 10 more days

No comments: