Wow... it's only 17 days until I leave. Now it REALLY feels real! I just finished packing five suitcases for the Lacey's to take back to Montreal for me. Between Guy, Rachel, Taylor, and Sophia, they are allowed to take eight checked bags on their flights. They only have three checked bags and the rest is carry on baggage, so the other five checked bags will be mine.
So that means that, as of Monday night, some of my stuff will already be moved to Montreal - what a thought!
Anyways, that's my update for today... I have to be at the airport really early in the morning to drop off the bags for the Lacey's, so I better get to bed right about now or I'm going to be completely exhausted.
For the next two days, I'm going to be training my replacement at work, so it might be a good thing if I not yawning all day long. :) Oh yeah, I only have 9 days of work left!
No comments:
Post a Comment