WOOHOO!! Ang and I now have a home in Montreal as of March 1!
Rachel found it for us and it's on the same street as the Lacey's house (only 5 houses away) - how great is that! I'm going to LOVE being so close to them, and they are excited about it too. That'll build community between all of us, that's for sure!
So... the details... It's a two bedroom apartment on the third floor of the building and apparently it is REALLY nice. Rachel and Taylor saw it and they really liked it, and I've talked to the tenant who is currently living there and it does sound beautiful. It's in a well-maintained building, it's just been recently renovated, the walls are painted a really nice color, it has brand new hardwood floors, and it has brand new appliances (fridge, stove, and dishwasher). We are, by the way, going to love the fact that we will have a dishwasher!
It sounds awesome. The only potentially bad thing about it is that it is small. I don't know the square footage, so I don't really know what "small" means or looks like. But it's only a 4-month sublet until the end of June. So, while we're there, Ang and I can decide to stay and sign our own lease for the next year or, if we think it's too small to live in long-term, we can look for another place and leave after the four months are up. Either way works for us!
No matter what we decide to do for July, it will be so amazing to be so close to the Lacey's for the first four months that we are in Montreal, and we're going to be living in a really nice place that is incredibly affordable. I'm excited and I can't wait to see it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment