My first semester of school is officially in the books! 14 weeks, 5 courses, 72 chapters read, 21 discussion assignments, 8 individual assignments, 1 group project, 1 course project, 19 quizzes, 6 tests, 4 final exams, 1 capstone assignment, so many new concepts learned... all done online. Phew, that was one intense semester of school! I truly have no idea what I was thinking in deciding to take 5 courses at one time, but I am only going to take 4 courses next semester, which will hopefully be much less intense.
to journey - the passage or progress from one stage to another, traveling from one place to another, a process or course
Tuesday, December 22, 2020
Ice cream to celebrate
It seems like Chocolat Favoris is our chocolate and ice cream shop of choice for 2020's celebrations. Earlier this year, we went there for both of our birthdays and for our 5th wedding anniversary. This time, it was to celebrate that I finished the first semester of my post-graduate certificate program in Human Resource Management, the seven year anniversary of Hal moving to Canada, and the eight year anniversary of when we started dating.
My first semester of school is officially in the books! 14 weeks, 5 courses, 72 chapters read, 21 discussion assignments, 8 individual assignments, 1 group project, 1 course project, 19 quizzes, 6 tests, 4 final exams, 1 capstone assignment, so many new concepts learned... all done online. Phew, that was one intense semester of school! I truly have no idea what I was thinking in deciding to take 5 courses at one time, but I am only going to take 4 courses next semester, which will hopefully be much less intense.
My first semester of school is officially in the books! 14 weeks, 5 courses, 72 chapters read, 21 discussion assignments, 8 individual assignments, 1 group project, 1 course project, 19 quizzes, 6 tests, 4 final exams, 1 capstone assignment, so many new concepts learned... all done online. Phew, that was one intense semester of school! I truly have no idea what I was thinking in deciding to take 5 courses at one time, but I am only going to take 4 courses next semester, which will hopefully be much less intense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment