to journey - the passage or progress from one stage to another, traveling from one place to another, a process or course
Monday, January 14, 2008
Life at school
For the time being, I am going to school full-time to learn French instead of working full-time. It's a long story of the journey from working to going to school, but here I am, at school 7 hours a day, Monday to Friday, to learn French. After the very welcome breaks each hour, that adds up to a total of 30 hours a week of being immersed in French.
As far as I can see, all of this is pretty much a miracle. I qualified for financial support from the Quebec government so I can go to school without having to worry about working at the same time to support myself.
I came home from school one day this week realizing that the only way you can do what you've been called to do (i.e. usher people into the worship of our Abba) is if you take steps of faith and trust that our God is a powerful and mighty God, whose name is the only name which has the power to save.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment