On Saturday evening, I went to my aunt's house for dinner and we had one of those awesome, relaxing dinners that take a couple of hours to eat! I'll call it a four course meal, without all the fancyness. :) There was lots of chatting in between each course and we had a good time together.
Sundays at Victory Heights have turned into all day affairs, which are always tons of fun. The meeting is in the morning, followed by preparation for lunch. Lunch usually seems to take a couple of hours by the time we've eaten, cleaned up the kitchen, had dessert and tea/coffee, and spent lots of time around the dining room table talking, laughing, and playing with the kids. Afterwards, while Guy and Rachel drive some people home, Ang and I hang out with the girls. The last couple of Sundays, we've gone for a walk to the park that is two or three blocks from our street and we always seem to find people to play and talk with.
The exciting news from this past Sunday is that we managed to get all of the details sorted out to be able to have lyrics up on a TV screen at the front of the room during worship, which was awesome. Ah, the joys of technology, eh? I installed a free program on Guy's laptop that we can use to manage all of the songs, we hooked up the laptop to the TV, and the lyrics were displayed on the TV screen. Voila! Yes, it was pretty sweet and much better than not knowing the words to the songs sometimes.
Then we had a fantastic meal to which everyone contributed something very delicious. Our dessert looked so good that I just had to take a picture of it before we ate it... and it just so happened that Sophia's stuffed bunny was sitting on the table and got in the picture. And that's where the sillyness comes in. Here's where the bunny ended up not too long afterwards...
Ahhh, you gotta love sillyness! :) Have a great week!
1 comment:
FUUUN! I wan to come visit you. I miss you guys very much! I hope you had a good easter
Post a Comment